For as long as Hackney Furniture has been in operation, we have manufactured custom designed products of exceptional quality in America for our clients. It is our mission that we produce high-caliber, distinct beauty in each and every product that has been custom designed for your property. We have a relentless commitment to delivering results that exceed your expectations well beyond project completion.
Our parent company, The H.T. Hackney Company, was established in 1891 and stands as a Top 100 privately held company in America. We are proud to represent a highly diversified conglomerate with trade in Manufacturing, Wholesale Groceries, Retail, Food Products, Distribution, and Transportation. Celebrating 125 years, Hackney can promptly service your hospitality needs with 26 warehouses located across the United States.
With manufacturing operations located in East Tennessee, ‘Made in the USA’ is more than a slogan, it’s our culture. There is obvious pride, commitment and care reflected in each piece of furniture we complete, whether they are made of solid wood, veneers or laminates.
Hackney Furniture provides many advantages for its clients, including, but not limited to:
- All Products Made in the USA
- Custom Design/Build Value Engineering
- Next Day Site Visits
- Plant Visitation During Production
- On-Time Delivery on Promised Date
- Sustainable North American Hardwood
- Staged Delivery
- Products Shipped by Room by Floor
- No Need for Public Warehousing or Storage
- Warehousing Capabilities in 26 Hackney Locations Across the Country
- Project Management – Planning, Design, Manufacturing, Delivery
- Working with Solid Wood, Veneers, HPL and TFL